NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "This company is the most undervalued" among its peers, TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, said of Apache (APA) on CNBC's "Cramer's Mad Dash" segment.
The company has sold off $8 billion in assets, reduced its Egyptian exposure and boosted its U.S. exposure -- which includes the Permian basin and the Eagle Ford shale formation.
Cramer added that CEO Steven Farris "is absolutely incredible" and is trying harder than anyone else to create shareholder value.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV