NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- U.S. equity markets moved higher on Wednesday, with the S&P 500 climbing 0.67%.
On CNBC’s “Fast Money” TV show, the trading panel took a look at Cisco Systems (CSCO) following its earnings report.
Pete Najarian, co-founder of optionmonster.com and trademonster.com, pointed out the company beat on top- and bottom-line estimates and bought back a lot of shares. He is a buyer on Thursday if the stock opens lower.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV