TSX/NYSE/PSE: MFC SEHK:945
TORONTO, June 26, 2014 /CNW/ - Manulife Investments is pleased to announce that a final prospectus for Manulife U.S. Regional Bank Trust (the "Fund") has been filed and receipted by the securities regulatory authorities of all the Canadian provinces and territories for an initial public offering (the "Offering") of Class A Units and Class U Units of the Fund (collectively, the "Units") at a price of $10.00 per Class A Unit and US$10.00 per Class U Unit.
The maximum amount of the Offering is $200 million or 20 million Units. The Offering is expected to close on or about July 23, 2014. The Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") has conditionally approved the listing of the Class A Units under the symbol MBK.UN, subject to the fulfillment of TSX requirements. The Class U Units will not be listed on an exchange.
The Fund's investment objectives are to:
- maximize total return through capital appreciation and distributions; and
- provide holders of the Units with monthly distributions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV