NEW YORK, June 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL), announced today the strategic transition of its skate business from its CCS banner to Eastbay. Over the next several months, the CCS digital sites will continue to service the skate customer who recognizes the exceptional range of skate-inspired footwear, apparel, hard goods, and accessories available at CCS.com; however, over time those board inspired lifestyle enthusiasts will be directed to find their favorite skate assortments at Eastbay.com. Meanwhile, the Company will take advantage of the strong organization at Eastbay to consolidate the purchasing, marketing, and distribution of skate product from premier vendor partners such as Nike, adidas, Vans, and others to its loyal, passionate skate customers. The Company remains highly committed to maintaining and growing a competitive skate business.
The Eastbay and CCS brands are both part of Foot Locker, Inc., a specialty athletic retailer that as of May 3, 2014 operated 3,464 stores in 23 countries in North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Through its Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, SIX:02, Footaction, Champs Sports, Runners Point, and Sidestep retail stores, as well as its direct-to-customer channels, including eastbay.com, CCS.com, footlocker.com, and champssports.com, Foot Locker, Inc. is a leading provider of athletically inspired footwear and apparel.
Contact: John A. MaurerVice President,Treasurer and Investor Relations(212) 720-4092
SOURCE Foot Locker, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV