Carnival Corp Stock Upgraded (CCL)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income increased by 158.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $41.00 million to $106.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $1,196.00 million or 3.37% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CARNIVAL CORP/PLC (USA) has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -3.33%.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.39, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Even though the company has a strong debt-to-equity ratio, the quick ratio of 0.13 is very weak and demonstrates a lack of ability to pay short-term obligations.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts