Discover has been named winner of three 2014 Call Center Excellence awards by the International Quality & Productivity Center (IQPC) for demonstrating superior thinking, creativity and execution across the full spectrum of call center functions.
Discover is the first company ever recognized in four different IQPC Award categories in a year:
- 1 st place, Best Learning & Development Program, which honors companies that integrate learning and development into short and long- term business goals.
- 1 st place, Best Social Media Customer Care Program, which is given to organizations that are creating social customer experiences that meet or exceed the expectations of modern customers.
- 1 st place, Best New Mobile Customer Strategy, which recognizes companies that meet the expectations of the mobile customer in our “always on” society.
- Runner-up, Voice of the Customer, which identifies companies that focus on translating customer feedback into action, and in empowering the team and customer base to become true brand advocates.
“Creating positive experiences and building rewarding long-term relationships with our customers are Discover’s top priorities,” said Mark Scarborough, senior vice president of customer service and engagement at Discover. “Receiving independent recognition for our service is something we are very proud of and is a reflection of our dedication and loyalty to employees and customers.”
IQPC provides business executives around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape.“It’s very impressive that Discover won not one – but three – Call Center Week Excellence Awards,” said Lisa Schulman, executive producer of Call Center Week. “This is an incredible accomplishment considering the bar for merit and quality is set higher each year.” The winners in 12 categories were announced at the 15 th Annual Call Center Week Awards, in Las Vegas. Call Center Week Excellence Awards honor the most innovative call center solutions and individuals over the past year. About Discover Discover Financial Services (NYSE: DFS) is a direct banking and payment services company with one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. Since its inception in 1986, the company has become one of the largest card issuers in the United States. The company issues the Discover card, America's cash rewards pioneer, and offers home loans, private student loans, personal loans, home equity loans, checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit and money market accounts through its direct banking business. It operates the Discover Network, with millions of merchant and cash access locations; PULSE, one of the nation's leading ATM/debit networks; and Diners Club International, a global payments network with acceptance in more than 185 countries and territories. For more information, visit www.discover.com/company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV