StemCells (STEM) Is Today's Perilous Reversal Stock
- STEM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $17.7 million.
- STEM has traded 2.2 million shares today.
- STEM is down 3.3% today.
- STEM was up 15.2% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in STEM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for STEM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on STEM: StemCells, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, is engaged in the research, development, and commercialization of stem cell therapeutics, and related tools and technologies for stem cell-based research and drug discovery and development. The average volume for StemCells has been 903,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. StemCells has a market cap of $86.6 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 1.96 and a short float of 3.8% with 0.23 days to cover. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts