SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG) announced today that it will release its earnings for the second quarter 2014 on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 after market close.
The Company's executive management team, led by Marc Holliday, Chief Executive Officer, will host a conference call and audio webcast on Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 2:00 pm ET to discuss the financial results.
The supplemental package will be available prior to the quarterly conference call on the Company's website, www.slgreen.com, under “Financial Reports” in the Investors section.
The live conference will be webcast in listen-only mode on the Company's website under “Event Calendar & Webcasts” in the Investors section and on Thomson's StreetEvents Network. The conference may also be accessed by dialing (877) 280-4959 using pass-code “SL Green.”A replay of the call will be available through July 31, 2014 by dialing 888.286.8010 Domestic or 617.801.6888 International, using pass-code 73321053. About SL Green SL Green Realty Corp., New York City's largest office landlord, is a fully integrated real estate investment trust, or REIT, that is focused primarily on acquiring, managing and maximizing value of Manhattan commercial properties. As of March 31, 2014, SL Green held interests in 95 Manhattan buildings totaling 45.1 million square feet. This included ownership interests in 28.4 million square feet of commercial buildings and debt and preferred equity investments secured by 16.7 million square feet of buildings. In addition to its Manhattan investments, SL Green held ownership interests in 35 suburban buildings totaling 5.9 million square feet in Brooklyn, Long Island, Westchester County, Connecticut and New Jersey.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV