- Nearly three quarters (74%) of the respondents indicate that they were satisfied with the career choices they made before retirement. However, having their dream career in retirement is still envisioned by about 10 percent of participants.
- The majority (65%) of DC participants picture themselves maintaining their current lifestyle in retirement.
- Sixty-four percent of survey respondents between 50 and 75 years recommend investing earlier to their younger selves, another indication that those in middle-age are more apprehensive about retirement.
Redefining What It Means To “Retire”: State Street Global Advisors Finds Half Of The Workforce With DC Plans Will Continue To Work Into Their Golden Years
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.