- Customer Finance AP Control Team's submission is titled, "The Desire to Change Leads to Impactful Results." It explains that when additional global banking capabilities were instituted, the group's daily reconciliation duties increased nearly threefold; this created an opportunity for the team to evaluate their processes and explore opportunities to develop more streamlined efficiencies. They identified four areas in which they could replace and/or upgrade existing processes to handle the changes more effectively, which has resulted in a timesaving of 10 hours daily and related annual savings.
- Cartus and HRToolbox partnered to bring Cartus' clients a new way to get high-level international cost projections via the International Quick Cost Projection Tool. This Web-based, self-service tool allows clients to create a projection of international assignment costs—based on industry standard long-term and permanent international assignment policies—by simply entering the employee's assignment demographics (salary, family size, home/host country, and length of assignment). The low-cost tool requires minimal data entry, supports 70-plus countries, and produces results in 2 to 3 minutes. It allows clients to run multiple scenarios before they request a more detailed cost projection tailored to their policy.
- Improvements to recurring payments were an opportunity for Customer Finance and IT to brainstorm an innovative process that fit the needs of clients and customers. In a nutshell, it eliminates the bottlenecks caused by manual processes; is designed to accommodate client-specific needs; and works with the current system, thereby eliminating the need to re-enter existing information. Since its implementation, this system has increased productivity 45% over the same quarter last year and has resulted in a 60% drop in rework previously caused by manual entries.
Cartus Wins Three Gold And Four Silver Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Innovation Prizes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts