SALT LAKE CITY, June 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announces a current Fortune 500 customer will expand their existing inContact cloud solution by adding inContact's Analytics-Driven Quality (ADQ) and Workforce Optimization (WFO).
Previously the company used several different systems that required time-consuming work to tie together agent performance, customer feedback and operational data. The combination of the core contact center platform and WFO in one unified cloud solution delivers maximum control and insight for the company who is seeking more sophisticated tools to improve customer service efficiency and quality.
"Understanding customers to provide the best experience is the focal point of progressive companies," noted Paul Jarman, CEO at inContact. "inContact's comprehensive WFO solution provides key insights on the state of the customer relationship—and delivers integrated and automated tools to act on that information."
inContact Analytics-Driven Quality (ADQ) is a cloud speech analytics software engine that works directly with quality monitoring and recording to capture, evaluate and take action based on customer interactions in large amounts of audio call data.The complete workforce optimization portfolio (WFO) from inContact is tightly integrated with the core platform and completely available in the cloud. The comprehensive WFO portfolio includes the WFO Suite powered by Verint (Workforce Management, Quality Monitoring, Audio/Screen Recording, Coaching and eLearning, Performance Management Scorecard, and Analytics-Driven Quality), ECHO Customer Feedback Survey, and inView Performance Dashboard. Additional Information
- Get detailed features for inContact Analytics-Driven Quality
- Check out the inContact Cloud Workforce Optimization Suite
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV