PARIS, June 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, today celebrated customer success and announced new investments in France to power the digital transformation of French companies. Salesforce.com unveiled a new French headquarters in the heart of Paris, which will feature the industry's first Digital Transformation Hub. The company also plans to open a new data centre in France. Leading French companies such as Accor, BNP Paribas Cardif, Cofely GDF SUEZ, Europcar, Louis Vuitton, Petzl, Renault, Solocal and TF1 Publicité, use salesforce.com's leading customer platform to connect with their customers in a whole new way. These announcements were made today at the Salesforce1 World Tour Paris, the biggest cloud computing event in France.
Comments on the News
- "Salesforce.com continues to grow and invest in Europe and our new French headquarters in Paris is a tangible symbol of our commitment to France," said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. "Today we want to thank our French customers for helping make us the world's #1 CRM provider and the fastest growing top ten software company in the world."
- "Our French customers have enjoyed unparalleled growth and success with salesforce.com," said Miguel Milano, president, EMEA, salesforce.com. "Today's announcements underscore salesforce.com's focus on our French customer base."
- "You need to put yourselves in the shoes of your clients. The challenge is to make sure that you can still maintain a very intimate close relationship with each of your clients," said Christopher Zanardi-Landi, Executive Vice President Retail & Commercial Activities, Louis Vuitton. "The application we developed with Salesforce is quite unique. It allows our advisors to understand the clients better, to interact with the clients better."
New French Headquarters Featuring Industry's First Digital Transformation HubSalesforce.com's new French headquarters will reside in an iconic building in the heart of the seventh arrondissement in Paris. The office will feature the industry's first Digital Transformation Hub, a space to foster innovation and collaboration between salesforce.com's ecosystem of customers, partners, employees and developers.
The Digital Transformation Hub will deliver an interactive, hands-on experience that brings the Salesforce1 Platform to life—from smartphones and wearable devices to connected toothbrushes and cars. Every visitor to the Digital Transformation Hub will experience firsthand how to harness the power of social, mobile and connected cloud computing to build one to one relationships with customers.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts