- "Salesforce.com continues to grow and invest in Europe and our new French headquarters in Paris is a tangible symbol of our commitment to France," said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. "Today we want to thank our French customers for helping make us the world's #1 CRM provider and the fastest growing top ten software company in the world."
- "Our French customers have enjoyed unparalleled growth and success with salesforce.com," said Miguel Milano, president, EMEA, salesforce.com. "Today's announcements underscore salesforce.com's focus on our French customer base."
- "You need to put yourselves in the shoes of your clients. The challenge is to make sure that you can still maintain a very intimate close relationship with each of your clients," said Christopher Zanardi-Landi, Executive Vice President Retail & Commercial Activities, Louis Vuitton. "The application we developed with Salesforce is quite unique. It allows our advisors to understand the clients better, to interact with the clients better."
Salesforce.com Increases Investment In France To Power Digital Transformation Of French Companies
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.