- "The retail industry is undergoing massive disruption where brands that do not innovate will fail," said Shelley Bransten, senior vice president of retail, salesforce.com. "With Salesforce1 for Retail, retailers can use the power of the Salesforce1 Platform to personalize the micro-moments that matter along each shopper's journey as they blend the digital and physical worlds."
- "If you want to succeed in today's digital world, you need to put customers at the center of everything you do," said Todd Dean, vice-president of ecommerce and cross channel, ALDO. "Salesforce.com's technology is transforming our business by empowering us to build deeper relationships with our customers on every channel."
- "Today's retailers are in a challenging position as the expectations of shoppers are rising with the adoption of mobile and social technology, " said Vikrant Karnik, senior vice president and head of enterprise cloud services for Application Services One, Capgemini. "As part of the Salesforce1 for Retail ecosystem, we are helping retailers to re-envision the shopping experience across every channel to drive new levels of customer engagement and loyalty."
- "To transform customers into brand loyalists, retailers must deliver a positive, differentiated shopping experience," said Cornel Nolte, global salesforce.com alliance leader, PwC. "On the Salesforce1 Platform, we have created an application that enables retailers to leverage insights from social media, online sources and retail interactions to provide personalized service before, during and after customer store visits."
Salesforce.com Introduces Salesforce1 For Retail
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts