SAN FRANCISCO, June 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, today announced Salesforce1 for Retail. Retailers can now leverage Mobile Clienteling and Salesforce Communities for Retail to build 1:1 relationships with shoppers anytime, anywhere and on any device to make every customer feel like a VIP. In addition, salesforce.com global alliance partners Capgemini and PwC have joined the Salesforce1 for Retail ecosystem to develop innovative new retail solutions built on the Salesforce1 Platform.
Comments on the News
- "The retail industry is undergoing massive disruption where brands that do not innovate will fail," said Shelley Bransten, senior vice president of retail, salesforce.com. "With Salesforce1 for Retail, retailers can use the power of the Salesforce1 Platform to personalize the micro-moments that matter along each shopper's journey as they blend the digital and physical worlds."
- "If you want to succeed in today's digital world, you need to put customers at the center of everything you do," said Todd Dean, vice-president of ecommerce and cross channel, ALDO. "Salesforce.com's technology is transforming our business by empowering us to build deeper relationships with our customers on every channel."
- "Today's retailers are in a challenging position as the expectations of shoppers are rising with the adoption of mobile and social technology, " said Vikrant Karnik, senior vice president and head of enterprise cloud services for Application Services One, Capgemini. "As part of the Salesforce1 for Retail ecosystem, we are helping retailers to re-envision the shopping experience across every channel to drive new levels of customer engagement and loyalty."
- "To transform customers into brand loyalists, retailers must deliver a positive, differentiated shopping experience," said Cornel Nolte, global salesforce.com alliance leader, PwC. "On the Salesforce1 Platform, we have created an application that enables retailers to leverage insights from social media, online sources and retail interactions to provide personalized service before, during and after customer store visits."
Salesforce1 for Retail: Build 1:1 Relationships with Shoppers Across Any ChannelThe retail industry is at a crossroads. In addition to brick-and-mortar stores, websites and mobile apps are becoming more pervasive and retailers need a strategy that enables them to connect with shoppers seamlessly across every channel. The proliferation of social networks and mobile devices provides new opportunities for retailers to create 1:1 digital experiences, but many are struggling with how to connect it all. Today, customers walk into stores anonymously and sales associates have no sense of their interests, past purchases or wish lists.
With Salesforce1 for Retail, salesforce.com is delivering transformational solutions for retailers that leverage the power of social, mobile and cloud. Now retailers can get to know their customers better than ever before—from understanding the way they like to shop to their favorite color and the products they've pinned to Pinterest—to personalize every aspect of the shopper's experience—whether it's in the store, on a website or through a mobile app. In the hyper-competitive retail world, Salesforce1 for Retail enables companies to build 1:1 relationships with shoppers across every channel, increase customer satisfaction and inspire new levels of brand loyalty.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts