RICHMOND, Va., June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Gas Holdings, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dominion (NYSE: D), announced today that it has commenced an offer to exchange (i) $400,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its registered 1.05% Series A Senior Notes due 2016 for an equal aggregate principal amount of its unregistered 1.05% Series A Senior Notes due 2016; (ii) $400,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its registered 3.55% Series B Senior Notes due 2023 for an equal aggregate principal amount of its unregistered 3.55% Series B Senior Notes due 2023; and (iii) $400,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its registered 4.80% Series C Senior Notes due 2043 for an equal aggregate principal amount of its unregistered 4.80% Series C Senior Notes due 2043. The terms of the exchange notes are identical in all material respects to the terms of the initial notes for which they are being exchanged, except that the transfer restrictions, the registration rights and provisions for additional interest applicable to the initial notes are not applicable to the exchange notes.
Dominion Gas is commencing the exchange offer to satisfy its obligations under a registration rights agreement entered into in connection with the issuance of the initial notes. The exchange offer does not represent a new financing transaction and there will be no proceeds to Dominion Gas when the exchange offer settles.
Dominion Gas will accept for exchange any and all initial notes validly tendered prior to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on July 24, 2014, unless Dominion Gas extends the exchange offer in its sole discretion.
Copies of the prospectus, the letter of transmittal and the other transmittal materials governing the exchange offer may be obtained from the Exchange Agent, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, at the following address:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV