SAN FRANCISCO, June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, announced today that Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will deliver the keynote at the Salesforce1 World Tour Paris June 26. Benioff will share the vision for Salesforce1, the cloud, social, mobile, and connected customer platform built to transform how companies sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers. Joining Benioff on stage will be special guests from Orange and Reporters sans Frontieres in Paris. Tune into Salesforce Live (salesforce.com/live) at 10:00 a.m. CET June 26 to watch the keynote in Paris live.
The Salesforce1 World Tour
The Salesforce1 World Tour brings the premier cloud computing event to cities around the globe. At the events, Salesforce experts, partners and customers come together to demonstrate how companies of all sizes and industries are leveraging the power of Salesforce1, the only customer platform that lets companies run their businesses from their phones. With keynotes from salesforce.com executives that showcase cutting-edge technology, specialized breakout sessions, live demos, and inspiring customer stories, attendees will learn how to transform how they sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers.
In addition to Paris, the Salesforce1 World Tour is also coming to Munich July 3.Additional Information:
- Register for Salesforce1 World Tour Paris, June 26 at Parc des Expositions de la Porte de Versailles, https://www.salesforce.com/fr/events/details/salesforce1-world-tour-paris/
- Register for Salesforce1 World Tour Munich, July 3 at Messe Munchen, Halle 3 and 4, https://www.salesforce.com/de/events/details/sf1wt14-munich/
- Follow @Salesforce on Twitter and join the conversation at #Salesforce1tour
- Watch the events live at www.salesforce.com/live
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts