SAN FRANCISCO, June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD), the global leader in industrial real estate, will host its Second Quarter Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call with senior management to discuss quarterly results, current market conditions, and future outlook on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET.
To access a live broadcast of the conference call, dial +1 (877) 256-7020 (from the United States and Canada toll free) or +1 (973) 409-9692 (from all other countries) and enter conference code 48765449. You may also access the live webcast of the conference call from the company's website at www.prologis.com in the Investor Relations section.
A telephonic replay will be available from July 23 through August 23 at +1 (855) 859-2056 (from the U.S. and Canada) or +1 (404) 537-3406 (from all other countries), with conference code 48765449. The webcast replay will be posted when available in the "Events & Presentations" section of Investor Relations on the Prologis website.
ABOUT PROLOGIS Prologis, Inc., is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate, focused on global and regional markets across the Americas, Europe and Asia. As of March 31, 2014, Prologis owned or had investments in, on a wholly owned basis or through co-investment ventures, properties and development projects expected to total approximately 574 million square feet (53.3 million square meters) in 21 countries. The company leases modern distribution facilities to more than 4,700 customers, including manufacturers, retailers, transportation companies, third-party logistics providers and other enterprises.SOURCE Prologis, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV