HOUSTON, June 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Castle International Corp. (NYSE:CCI) announced today that the quarterly dividend on its 4.50% Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock ("Preferred Stock") will be paid on August 1, 2014 to holders of record on July 15, 2014. The dividend will be paid in cash at a rate of $1.125 per share of Preferred Stock.
About Crown Castle
Crown Castle owns, operates and leases towers and other infrastructure for wireless communications. Crown Castle offers significant wireless communications coverage to all of the top 100 US markets and to substantially all of the Australian population. Crown Castle owns, operates and manages approximately 40,000 and 1,800 wireless communication sites in the US and Australia, respectively. For more information on Crown Castle, please visit www.crowncastle.com .
CONTACT: Jay Brown, CFO Son Nguyen, VP - Corporate Finance Crown Castle International Corp. 713-570-3050
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV