3 Stocks Pushing The Consumer Goods Sector Higher
- GPIC has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.91, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 155.04% to $0.51 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, GAMING PARTNERS INTL CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -3.05%.
- GPIC, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 6.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 28.5%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, GAMING PARTNERS INTL CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for GAMING PARTNERS INTL CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 31.77%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -10.71% is significantly below that of the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.