3 Stocks Driving The Computer Software & Services Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Activision Blizzard ( ATVI) is up $0.14 (0.6%) to $22.04 on light volume. Thus far, 2.2 million shares of Activision Blizzard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $21.75-$22.09 after having opened the day at $21.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.90. Activision Blizzard, Inc. publishes online, personal computer (PC), video game console, handheld, mobile, and tablet games. The company operates through three segments: Activision, Blizzard, and Distribution. Activision Blizzard has a market cap of $15.7 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 22.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 16 analysts who rate Activision Blizzard a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Activision Blizzard as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Activision Blizzard Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts