BROOKINGS, S.D., June 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Harbor, a 350-acre mixed-use, waterfront community in the Washington, D.C., area, recently added a new outdoor LED video display, manufactured by Daktronics Inc. (Nasdaq:DAKT) of Brookings, S.D., within its entertainment and retail district.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=26155
The audio-enabled, 10 mm LED display measures approximately 18-feet high by 32-feet wide and will offer National Harbor multiple promotional opportunities. The display provides a digital canvas for on-premise branding, live sporting events, Movies on the Potomac and more. It will also serve as an advertising platform for National Harbor retailers and restaurants, Gaylord National, Tanger Outlets, MGM National Harbor and other partners.Located on the waterfront, the display features rugged LED video technology, designed and engineered for high performance in coastal, outdoor environments. Daktronics LED video technology offers a long lifetime with minimal maintenance and low power consumption. The new display will provide National Harbor great marketing value and entertainment for years to come. Set along the Potomac River and developed by the Peterson Companies, National Harbor is a diverse mixture of world-class shopping, dining and entertainment with hotels, premium office space and residences. Perhaps one of National Harbor's more iconic features, The Capital Wheel, soars 180 feet above the Potomac River waterfront and offers riders a spectacular view of the nation's capital. In addition, MGM National Harbor will open in 2016 as a world-class resort and casino featuring a luxury hotel and spa, upscale retailers, global entertainment and fine dining from local celebrity chefs. The new destination resort will create thousands of new, local jobs, providing enormous economic benefits to the region.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV