TORONTO, June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce1 World Tour -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, today announced it is increasing its investment in Canada with plans to open two new data centres in the country as demand for cloud computing grows. At the Salesforce1 World Tour Toronto, the largest cloud computing event in Canada, the company announced that leading Canadian brands including BRP and Manulife are turning to salesforce.com to help drive their business success and customer engagement. Strong customer momentum has accelerated the company's leadership position in Canada — salesforce.com is the #1 market share leader in the CRM software market in Canada based on total software revenue for 2013 according to Gartner  — and has driven soaring growth of its Canadian partner ecosystem.
Comments on the News
- " Canada is a critical part of our global strategy and our plans for Canadian data centres reflect that," said Mike Rosenbaum, EVP, Platform for salesforce.com. "This increased commitment reflects the fact that more and more leading Canadian companies are turning to salesforce.com to connect with their customers in a whole new way."
- "Canadian customers and partners are unlocking greater levels of growth, innovation and success than ever before with salesforce.com," said Renny Monaghan, VP of Marketing, Canada for salesforce.com. "Leading Canadian brands are increasingly seeing the power of Salesforce and how we can help them transform themselves and their industries."
- "Salesforce has helped us re-imagine how to delight our consumers through key moments in our consumer experience journey, from the very first time customers find us online, to the way in which we engage them at our dealerships, to how we sell, deliver and service vehicles, and finally how we connect everyone in a community," said Chris Dawson, Vice-President and General Manager, Global Sales and Consumer Experience Division for BRP. "With Salesforce, we're able to do things today that we could only dream of a few years ago."
Plans for Canadian Data Centres
Building on salesforce.com's longstanding commitment to Canada, and with increasing demand from Canadian companies of all sizes, salesforce.com plans to open two new data centres in the country. The data centres will support the company's cloud computing services across its growing customer base in Canada.Strong Customer Momentum Makes Company #1 Market Share Leader Salesforce.com's market leadership reflects the consistent innovation and success the company is delivering to its Canadian customers. Salesforce.com is the fastest growing top 10 software company in the world and the #1 market share leader in the CRM software market in Canada based on total software revenue for 2013 according to Gartner.  Salesforce.com is delivering best-in-class cloud, social and mobile solutions to leading Canadian companies including BRP and Manulife. BRP, one of the world's leading powersports manufacturers, is reinventing their customer journey with the support of Salesforce and delighting consumers across multiple touchpoints. Salesforce.com is helping Manulife, a leading global financial services company, connect with its broker network and customers in brand new ways to foster deeper connections across all of Manulife's brand channels, including mobile and social media.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV