- " Canada is a critical part of our global strategy and our plans for Canadian data centres reflect that," said Mike Rosenbaum, EVP, Platform for salesforce.com. "This increased commitment reflects the fact that more and more leading Canadian companies are turning to salesforce.com to connect with their customers in a whole new way."
- "Canadian customers and partners are unlocking greater levels of growth, innovation and success than ever before with salesforce.com," said Renny Monaghan, VP of Marketing, Canada for salesforce.com. "Leading Canadian brands are increasingly seeing the power of Salesforce and how we can help them transform themselves and their industries."
- "Salesforce has helped us re-imagine how to delight our consumers through key moments in our consumer experience journey, from the very first time customers find us online, to the way in which we engage them at our dealerships, to how we sell, deliver and service vehicles, and finally how we connect everyone in a community," said Chris Dawson, Vice-President and General Manager, Global Sales and Consumer Experience Division for BRP. "With Salesforce, we're able to do things today that we could only dream of a few years ago."
Salesforce.com Increases Investment In Canada With Plans To Open New Data Centres In The Country
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts