ROSELAND, N.J., June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP® today announced that more than 375,000 small business clients now rely on the intuitive RUN Powered by ADP ® ("RUN") human resource management and payroll platform to help them reduce risk, enhance compliance, and improve cash flow.
"We built our RUN platform with small business owners and their employees in mind. We have been committed from the start to make RUN Powered by ADP the simplest, quickest, and most powerful cloud-based human resource management and payroll platform available," said Anish Rajparia, president of ADP's Small Business Services division.
The innovative features of RUN Powered by ADP help solve many of the HR and payroll challenges faced by small business owners, including:
- eSolutions that include eTimecard , which helps simplify the tracking of employee time, and eDelivery , which enables electronic payroll delivery and anytime access to reports and payroll data
- ADP Hiring , which streamlines the hiring process by making it easier and faster to post jobs, screen applicants, and interview candidates
- Document Vault and HR Tracking , which enable clients to get centralized access to stored employee and company documents from the cloud and quickly access and track employee information
- Employee Handbook Wizard , which makes it quick and easy to create and update a customized state-specific employee handbook
- ACA Dashboard , which provides tools, reports, and useful links to help clients understand how the ACA impacts their business and employees
- ADP ® Payments for Small Business that helps simplify and expedite billing and collections by allowing clients to invoice, collect and deposit payments automatically; and
- Pay-by-Pay ® Premium Payment Program for workers' compensation* which is a convenient program that can help your premium payments be more accurate—and forwarded to your carrier on time.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts