- Transforms your iPad into a mobile physical photography camera
- Easy and intuitive to use and affordable to own at $499
- Captures items as small as a shoe and as large as an SUV to deliver instant 3D printables
- Powered by popular Sense software with full Cubify platform interoperability
- Compatible with iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, and iPad 4 with Retina display
ROCK HILL, S.C., June 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that its iSense™ 3D scanner for iPad is immediately available for pre-order on Cubify™ and through affiliated retailers, resellers and distributors with commercial shipments to commence in the second half of July. Previewed at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show, the iSense is ideal for physical photography on the go, empowering users to easily capture and readily 3D print their memorable moments. Powered by 3DS' popular Sense 3D scanning software, the iSense scans wirelessly in seconds for an easy capture experience.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=26148.
As the newest addition to 3DS' consumer offering, the iSense fully integrates with the Cube® family of consumer and prosumer 3D printers and also offers direct upload options to Cubify for cloud printing in a range of materials including Ceramix, Aluminix and Clear.Powered by 3DS' popular Sense software, the iSense gives you the freedom to scan anything and you don't have to stand still or place an object into a box as required with other 3D scanners. Users simply attach the iSense to an iPad, walk around and scan entire objects or environments obtaining a digital copy of the real thing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV