Phillips 66 Partners LP (NYSE: PSXP) will release its second-quarter financial results Wednesday, July 30, at 8:45 a.m. EDT. Later that day, Phillips 66 Partners executive management will host a conference call webcast at 2 p.m. EDT to discuss the partnership’s second-quarter performance.
To access the webcast, go to the Phillips 66 Partners Events site, www.phillips66partners.com/events. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the Events site approximately two hours after the live call. A transcript will be available at a later date.
About Phillips 66 Partners
Headquartered in Houston, Phillips 66 Partners is a growth-oriented traditional master limited partnership formed by Phillips 66 to own, operate, develop and acquire primarily fee-based crude oil, refined petroleum product and natural gas liquids pipelines and terminals and other transportation and midstream assets. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV