- CRCI, launched in October 2013 and developed in conjunction with the Temple University Collaborative on Community Inclusion of Individuals with Psychiatric Disabilities. CRCI is designed for community mental health practitioners and includes such topics as The Effective Use of Documentation; Universal Precautions and Infection Control; Seeing the Person First: Understanding Mental Health Conditions; and Mental Health Treatments, Services and Supports.
- CES, developed in collaboration with Institute for Community Inclusion at the University of Massachusetts, Boston. CES is designed for professionals who support people with disabilities and other challenges to finding employment. The courses connect professionals with a nationally recognized set of competencies for their field. The Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification has approved each CES course for continuing education credits.
- CPAC, developed in collaboration with Community Living Policy Center at the University of California, San Francisco. CPAC is designed for those who work with people with physical disabilities and older adults. Courses are designed for personal care assistants, home care providers, and family caregivers who want to develop the skills needed for this important work.
State Of Minnesota To Use Elsevier DirectCourse Curricula For Training And Development Of Direct Care Professionals
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.