When the U.S. soccer team takes on Germany Thursday, they will be playing for much more than the chance to advance to the knock-out stage of the tournament, they will be playing for the chance for half-price pizza for the third straight match. If the U.S. team scores two goals Thursday, like its previous two contests, Papa John’s will offer 50% off all large pizzas on Friday, June 27, with its “Score Twice Half Price” promotion. Customers can redeem the offer online only at www.papajohns.com by using the promo code: STHP.
“So far this tournament has been a huge win for U.S. soccer fans and pizza fans alike,” said Bob Kraut, Papa John’s chief marketing officer. “We’ve seen some exciting goal scoring in the first two matches, and we’ve been thrilled to help America celebrate with 50% off Papa John’s better quality pizza. We’re optimistic we’ll be celebrating again Friday.”
If the U.S. does score two goals Thursday, pizza fans can log on to papajohns.com on Friday and get 50% off any large pizza. Papa John’s uses only the finest quality ingredients on all its pizzas including fresh, never frozen, hand-tossed dough, fresh packed sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes that go from the vine to the can in approximately six hours, cheese crafted from 100% mozzarella, and 100% real meat that contain no fillers.
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John's International, Inc.
(NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world's third largest pizza delivery company. For
13 of the past 15 years, consumers have rated Papa John's No. 1 in
customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American
Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John's is the Official Pizza
Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl XLVIII. For more
information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa
visit us on Facebook at
or on Twitter at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV