ComEd has launched The People Series, a collection of videos that feature employees sharing unscripted thoughts about the work they do, and how that work impacts the customer experience.
Among the first of these videos are two that focus on how emerging technologies and data analytics are changing the electricity landscape. FutureGrid (Smart Grid technology) and DataSpeak (Data Analytics), are available now for review at ComEd.com/newsroom.
ComEd’s increased focus on the customer experience, and ways the company can improve customer interactions, is a central tenet of the work that is under way to modernize the electric grid, changing a more than 100-year-old analog system into a true, 21 st century system capable of meeting customers’ rapidly increasing demands in a digital world.
“Our employees are our power,” said ComEd President and CEO Anne Pramaggiore. “Our employees consistently offer ideas about ways we can improve the customer experience and, in so doing, increase the value we offer customers.”“Customers have an increased expectation for improved reliability, that they can easily connect with us when they need information, and that we are working to better meet their energy needs for the future,” said Val Jensen, senior vice president of Customer Operations. “Through employee testimonials, this series demonstrates how we are striving to enhance customers’ experiences with us.” Over the next several weeks, ComEd will release more videos covering a range of topics, including:
- Clean and Quiet – Employee who helped plan a hybrid work vehicle, contributing to environmental efforts
- 24/7 – Female line worker who is proud to help power lives
- Reading Right – Meter reader on the importance of customer interaction
- How Can I Help You? – Customer Service Representatives on the value of listening
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV