GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas, June 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX) today announced it will release second quarter 2014 financial results before the stock market opens on Monday, July 21, 2014 followed by an investor conference call beginning at 8:00 a.m. Central Time. The call can be accessed either through the Six Flags Investor Relations website, www.sixflags.com/investors , or by dialing 1-855-889-1976 from the United States or +1-937-641-0558 from outside the United States and asking for the Six Flags investor call.
About Six Flags Entertainment CorporationSix Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with $1.1 billion in revenue and 18 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For 53 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions including up-close animal encounters, Fright Fest ® and Holiday in the Park ®. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com.
SOURCE Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV