Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Monday evening:
Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL): "You want to own this one. It's a darn good company."
Tumi Holdings (TUMI): "I would not own the stock. Retail is too hard right now."Ambarella (AMBA): "I like GoPro (GPRO) as a momentum play, but I like this one as a derivative play." Sanchez Energy (SN): "They have great Eagle Ford properties. This one can go higher." Reynolds American (RAI): "This is the opportunity to buy Reynolds." GW Pharmaceuticals (GWPH): "I like the idea of their new drugs and there's not that much more to it." American Airlines (AAL): "I say just own this one. I like the stock." America Movil (AMX): "Brazil and Mexico have some real momentum and this is a good way to play it." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV