The company announced it had received marketing certification from Technischer Uberwachungs-Verein SUD Japan for NC-stat DPNCheck as a Class II Designated Controlled Medical Device based on the technical standards of the Japan Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare. NC-stat DPNCheck is a test designed to detect diabetic peripheral neuropathy, or DPN, at an early stage.
Omron Healthcare is the exclusive distributor for NeuroMetrix in Japan and will distribute NC-stat DPNCheck in the nation.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The stock was up 26% to $2.37 at 12:19 p.m. More than 1.8 million shares had changed hands, which dwarfed the average volume of 62,722. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV