Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/26/14, Resource Capital Corp (RSO) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.20, payable on 7/28/14. As a percentage of RSO's recent stock price of $5.78, this dividend works out to approximately 3.46%, so look for shares of Resource Capital Corp to trade 3.46% lower — all else being equal — when RSO shares open for trading on 6/26/14.
Below is a dividend history chart for RSO, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.20 declared by Resource Capital Corp:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from RSO is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 13.84% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of RSO shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, RSO's low point in its 52 week range is $5.31 per share, with $6.68 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $5.79.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, RSO makes up 1.80% of the SuperDividend U.S. ETF (DIV) which is trading lower by about 0.2% on the day Tuesday. In Tuesday trading, Resource Capital Corp shares are currently down about 0.2% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV