- The Company had improperly estimated costs to complete certain contracts.
- The Company’s revenue and financial results were overstated as a result of accounting errors in timing the recognition of revenues and from understating its income tax provision.
- The Company’s financial statements were not prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- The Company lacked adequate internal and financial controls.
- As a result of the foregoing, the Company’s financial statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
INVESTOR ALERT: Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP Reminds Investors Of The Lead Plaintiff Deadline In The Class Action Lawsuit Against KBR, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.