June 24, 2014
/PRNewswire/ -- Meredith Corporation (
) announced today it will launch
, a new English-language magazine focused on serving U.S. Hispanic millennial mothers, one of the fastest-growing demographics in
the United States
will have tremendous appeal to the growing market of second-generation Hispanic moms who crave cultural relevance in their media but prefer to consume it in English," says
, President, Meredith Parents Network. According to census data, currently one out of four children born in
the United States
is Hispanic, and that is expected to grow to one out of three by 2030.
"Our research shows that nine out of 10 second-generation Hispanic moms find the concept of
appealing to them, and reflected their cultural values and heritage," says
, Content Director, Meredith Parents Network.
will have a guaranteed
of 700,000 and will be published four times a year.
will debut in Spring 2015 and will complement
existing Spanish-language brand,
serves more than six million Hispanic women across our print and digital platforms," said Meredith National Media Group President
. "With the launch of
, we are putting a new stake in the marketplace. We will leverage the power of Parents – the most respected brand in the lifestyle category focusing on moms – along with Meredith Hispanic Media and our 100-million-name database that includes 60 percent of all U.S. millennial women, to provide marketers with a powerful new platform to reach these very desirable consumers."
serves Hispanic women exclusively through the following multimedia brands:
- Siempre Mujer – Published six times a year with a ratebase of 550,000, Siempre Mujer is a Spanish- language women's lifestyle title written for, by and about the modern Hispanic woman living in the U.S. With fresh, authentic and inspiring content, Siempre Mujer is the Latina's source for the things she cares about most – family, beauty, style, fitness, fashion, arts, culture and career.
- Ser Padres – Published eight times a year with a ratebase of 850,000, Ser Padres is a celebration of today's Latina mom. Serving Spanish-speaking parents, Ser Padres offers content and information that empower and inspire Latina moms with solutions for their children, home and life.
- Ser Padres Espera – Published three times a year with a ratebase of 500,000, Ser Padres Espera serves new and first-time expectant Spanish-speaking parents. It empowers moms-to-be with valuable, in-language information about each trimester, helping her enjoy a healthy and happy pregnancy.
- Ser Padres Beb e – Published annually with a ratebase of 600,000, Ser Padres Beb e serves the Hispanic new parents market, and is the trusted source for new moms looking for education and inspiration on raising a healthy and happy baby.
In addition, many of
popular brands – including Better Homes and Gardens, Allrecipes, Family Circle, Fitness and Every Day with
– have significant followings from English-dominant Latina consumers.
is the perfect complement to
growing portfolio of brands serving U.S. Hispanic women," said
, VP/Publisher of Meredith Hispanic Media. "We are already the industry leader in reaching Hispanic women with Spanish-language titles. And we are growing our bilingual digital presence as well."
The Meredith Parents Network is a collection of five cornerstone brands – American Baby, FamilyFun, Parents, Ser Padres, and now Parents Latina – reflecting the multi-faceted experience of what it means to be a mom today. The Network reaches these moms through dynamic media platforms that engage them in ways they can personally relate to – in the moments, places, and languages that are meaningful to them.