Sam’s Club announces the launch of Sam’s Club Travel, a savings-centered online booking service bringing industry-leading selection, value and 24/7 support to Sam’s Club members for all business and leisure travel needs.
'Sam's Club Travel' Takes Off With Best-in-Class Service, Selection and Savings (Photo: Business Wire)
The new digital service, available to members at SamsClub.com/travel , is a collaboration with Tourico Holidays, a worldwide leader in innovative wholesale travel services. Scaling Tourico’s proprietary technology to millions of warehouse club members, Sam’s Club Travel offers savings on 4,500 worldwide destinations, 90,000 hotels, more than 6,000 attractions in 800 cities, 150 airlines, 18 car rental brands and 13 cruise lines, available for a la carte purchase and vacation packages.
Unlike competing travel sites, Sam’s Club Travel is easy to navigate without interference from pop-up windows and the hassle of comparison shopping on external sites. Members will save time using the portal’s integrated TripAdvisor ® reviews, real time price comparisons to leading competitors, “Click to Chat” instant member service and secure booking.
“Adding best-in-class travel savings to the portfolio of Sam’s Club membership benefits reinforces our commitment to be the most valuable card in our members’ wallets,” said Seong Ohm, senior vice president of merchandise business services at Sam’s Club. “The savings a member receives by booking just one family vacation will justify the cost of their annual membership. Our members deserve to be rewarded with savings and convenience for every life event, be it vacation, last-minute business trip or a night on the town. Tourico’s business model keeps travel affordable and accessible for our members at a time when costs of fuel, flights and accommodations are steadily rising.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV