Vertex reported statistically significant lung function improvement in patients with the most common form of cystic fibrosis after a combination therapy of two drugs VX-809, also known as lumacaftor, and Kalydeco. The two studies, called "Traffic" and "Transport," each met their primary endpoints separately.
When considered together together, cystic fibrosis patients treated with the greater of two doses of VX-809 and Kalydeco showed a 3.3% improvement in lung function on an absolute basis compared to placebo.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV