NEW YORK and PALO ALTO, Calif., June 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- As organizations use the power of mobility to transform business operations, Verizon Enterprise Solutions and VMware today announced an expansion of their strategic relationship to include mobile security and enterprise mobility management solutions. Driven by a shared vision for how enterprises will enable the mobile cloud era, Verizon will now provide its enterprise clients in the U.S. greater choice by offering the comprehensive AirWatch® by VMware Enterprise Mobility Management Platform as part of Verizon's mobile device management portfolio for on premise deployments.
The mobile cloud era represents one of the greatest tectonic shifts for IT in the past decade. VMware and Verizon share the vision that organizations need the right solutions delivered by trusted technology partners to enable the modern workforce to work at the speed of life. These solutions will be designed to allow employees to access all of their personal and corporate applications and information securely across any device, virtually anywhere at any time, while enabling businesses to run more effectively by providing unprecedented device choice and flexibility.
"As enterprises respond to changing employee demographics and expectations, we continue to build out our mobile device management portfolio to offer customers choices that drive business efficiency and employee engagement," said John Harrobin, chief marketing officer, Verizon Enterprise Solutions. "Our relationship with VMware brings advanced enterprise mobility solutions to organizations across a number of sectors."
The Verizon and VMware strategic relationship provides significant advantages for clients, including solutions that offer:
- A complete enterprise mobility management platform combined with end point security and telecom analytics.
- Content collaboration solutions that offer simplicity for users and security for IT professionals.
- Desktop virtualization, image management and Bring Your Own PC solutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV