3 Stocks Pushing The Consumer Non-Durables Industry Lower
- NTIC's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 11.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- NTIC has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.18, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 36.82% is the gross profit margin for NORTHERN TECH INTL which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 16.48% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 332.97% to $3.95 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NORTHERN TECH INTL has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 35.32%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry. The net income increased by 136.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.43 million to $1.03 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.