BOSTON, June 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Block & Leviton LLP ( www.blockesq.com), a Boston-based law firm representing consumers nationwide, has commenced an investigation into potential breaches of contract, fraudulent misrepresentations, and/or violations of state consumer protection laws committed by Google, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOGL) and Verizon Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VZ). The investigation relates to Google and Verizon's failure to honor promises made to purchasers of Google's Chromebook Pixel computers about the terms of free data plans provided with the Chromebooks.
When Google began selling the Chromebook Pixel in April 2013, the product was advertised as coming with a free two-year mobile broadband plan from Verizon, providing up to 100 MB of free data per month. According to several reports on June 23, 2014, however, Verizon began disconnecting customers in April 2014 and informing them that their free data plans expired after one year.
Block & Leviton's investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether Google and/or Verizon violated any state consumer protection laws or breached any duties owed to their customers.
If you purchased a Google Chromebook Pixel and have questions about your legal rights, or if you have information relevant to this investigation, please contact attorney Joel A. Fleming, at 617.398.5600 or email him at Joel@blockesq.com.Block & Leviton is a Boston-based law firm representing consumers nationwide. The firm's lawyers have collectively been representing plaintiffs in complex litigation for decades. This notice may constitute attorney advertising. Contact:BLOCK & LEVITON LLP Joel A. Fleming, Esq. Joel@blockesq.com617.398.5600 SOURCE Block & Leviton LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV