However, on CNBC's "Cramer's Stop Trading" segment, he referred to a Reuters article saying that investors should not worry about Visa and Mastercard, which have hundreds of millions of cards in Russia.
These sanctions are "more bark, than bite," Cramer reasoned, judging by the stocks' price action.
In regards to rebounding oil prices, he continues to like oil companies, as well as Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP), which should benefit from higher U.S. production.
- - Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts