However, on CNBC's "Cramer's Stop Trading" segment, he referred to a Reuters article saying that investors should not worry about Visa and Mastercard, which have hundreds of millions of cards in Russia.
These sanctions are "more bark, than bite," Cramer reasoned, judging by the stocks' price action.
In regards to rebounding oil prices, he continues to like oil companies, as well as Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP), which should benefit from higher U.S. production.
- - Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV