Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Thursday evening:
DirecTV (DTV): "This one is done and you need to move on."
Trimble Navigation (TRMB): "I'm not a big fan of Trimble and I think you should move on."Navigator Holdings (NVGS): "I like that one. I would hold onto that one." Chesapeake Energy (CHK): "Chesapeake is OK but there are others that are better. I like ConocoPhillips (COP), which is coming down." New York Community Bancorp (NYCB): "There are so many high quality banks out there. I'd go with Wells Fargo (WFC) after it's fallen so much." Suncor Energy (SU): "I like Suncor. It's a great energy situation. I do prefer buying EOG Resources (EOG) but I won't say to sell Suncor." Yahoo! (YHOO): "This is not a growth stock and that's disappointing. You want to buy this one cheaper. It's just not delivering." BP (BP): "This is one of the few oil companies tied to Russia and you need to see how things shake out." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV