BATTLE CREEK, Mich., June 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today marks the grand opening of the Kellogg's® Recharge Bar to educate families about the power of protein and grains found in a serving of Kellogg's cereal and one cup of skim milk – America's #1 breakfast. When it comes to nutrition at breakfast, there's a lot of information out there and a recent survey revealed that when hearing "protein and grains," only 20 percent 1 of Americans think of cereal and milk.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/7225531-kelloggs-recharge-bar
"I'm excited to be a part of the opening of Kellogg's Recharge Bar to show everyone how easy it is to get a nutritious breakfast with a bowl of cereal and milk," said Emmy-award nominated physician Dr. Travis Stork. "A bowl of cereal and one cup of milk is a great way to start the day with the right combination of protein and whole grains."
Located at 1701 Broadway Avenue, on W 54th Street and Broadway, the Kellogg's Recharge Bar will be open to the public for free June 24-27, from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily. Attendees can enjoy a free breakfast of Kellogg's new cereal and milk combinations, alongside exciting performances from top celebrities. Seating is limited, so those arriving will be granted access on a first come, first serve basis.Chef, owner and founder of Milk Bar, Christina Tosi, will unveil her unique and delicious combinations of protein and grains including; The King, Banana Nut, Pistachio Lemon, Cinnamon-Apple, Berry Au-Lait and the Tropical Mermaid. Combinations include Kellogg's favorites – Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats®, Kellogg's Raisin Bran®, Special K® Original®, All-Bran Bran-Buds® and Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® - combined with extra protein - skim milk, 2% milk, Milk Bar cereal milk™ - and topped off with tasty, innovative flavor boosts such as ground coffee, lemon zest, almond butter and fruit. While enjoying a Tosi-created protein and grain combination, or mixing their own customizable mix of Kellogg's cereal and milk, visitors can experience performances from the following celebrities throughout the week:
- Tuesday, June 24: Emmy-award nominated physician, Dr. Travis Stork, celebrity chef, Christina Tosi, and Kellogg's welcome families to the grand opening of Kellogg's Recharge Bar – serving up tasty protein and grain combinations.
- Wednesday, June 25: Grammy award-winning group, The Roots, will energize families in attendance with a one-of-a kind, cereal-and-milk-inspired performance of the Kellogg's cereal and milk song.
- Thursday, June 26: Emmy award-winning choreographer Derek Hough will put his energy into action by revealing and teaching the cereal and milk dance move.
- Friday, June 27 : Meet and greet with iconic Kellogg's characters, Cornelius "Corny" Rooster and Tony the Tiger.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts