Private equity firm Lone Star Funds won the auction with bids for $3.9 billion, or 65.95 of the unpaid loan balances. The auction "was the most competitive sale to date," a HUD spokesperson told Bloomberg. At total of 27 investors placed 163 bids on the pools, with winning bids averaging 77.6% of the total property values.
Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- RESI's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 4818.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 692.30% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 70.45% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Although RESI had significant growth over the past year, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock at the current time.
- When compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, ALTISOURCE RESIDENTIAL CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$23.57 million or 1627.78% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: RESI Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts