“We are delighted that AT4 wireless will use the Agilent T3111S to extend its range of testing services to include LLCP and SNEP,” said Joe DePond, vice president and general manager of Agilent’s Mobile Broadband Operation. “This demonstrates our strength in NFC testing across the entire R&D lifecycle.”
Agilent’s T3111S NFC Conformance Test System is the only test tool approved for all NFC Forum required tests, including digital protocol, analog, LLCP and SNEP. The test system also supports EMV TM Level 1 PICC/Mobile; and ISO 14443, 18092, 15693 and 18000-3.
“LLCP and SNEP are exciting emerging NFC technologies,” said Fernando E. Hardasmal, deputy general director, AT4 wireless. “AT4 wireless has been working hard with our partners to provide the NFC industry with the test facilities and test systems they need, including the latest requirements. We are thrilled to be ready to offer this addition to our extensive NFC testing services at our labs in Europe, the U.S. and Asia Pacific.”AT4 wireless is an authorized test laboratory for the NFC Forum in Spain (Malaga), the U.S. (Herndon, Virginia) and Taiwan (Taipei). AT4 wireless testing services are based on Agilent’s T3111S NFC Conformance Test System and will ensure interoperability between devices leading to a more positive experience for smartphone users. LLCP and SNEP enable peer-to-peer communication between smartphones and other mobile devices using near field communication (NFC). These technologies allow users to intuitively share URLs and contact details, and trigger other mobile protocols, for exchanging photos and other large files. Logical link control protocol (LLCP) defines an OSI layer-2 protocol to support peer-to-peer communication between two NFC-enabled devices. NFC simple NDEF exchange protocol (SNEP) allows application messages in NFC data exchange format (NDEF) to be exchanged between devices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV