2. Netflix, Inc. ( NFLX, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides subscription based Internet services for TV shows and movies in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $26.18B, most recent closing price at $441.39.
Beta: 2.46 vs industry average of 1.04
3. SolarCity Corporation ( SCTY, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Designs, installs, and sells or leases solar energy systems to residential and commercial customers, and government entities in the United States. Market cap at $6.32B, most recent closing price at $67.69. Beta: 3.19 vs industry average of 1.04 4. Tesla Motors, Inc. ( TSLA, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electric vehicles and advanced electric vehicle powertrain components. Market cap at $28.19B, most recent closing price at $227.79. Beta: 2.44 vs. Industry Average of 1.04 (List compiled by Robbie Citrino. Monthly returns sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other sourced from Finviz.) Kapitall Wire is a division of New Kapitall Holdings, LLC. Kapitall Generation, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of New Kapitall Holdings, LLC. Kapitall Wire offers free investing ideas, intended for educational information purposes only. It should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities, or any other product or service provided by New Kapitall Holdings, LLC, and its affiliate companies.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts