2. Netflix, Inc. ( NFLX, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides subscription based Internet services for TV shows and movies in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $26.18B, most recent closing price at $441.39.
Beta: 2.46 vs industry average of 1.04
3. SolarCity Corporation ( SCTY, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Designs, installs, and sells or leases solar energy systems to residential and commercial customers, and government entities in the United States. Market cap at $6.32B, most recent closing price at $67.69. Beta: 3.19 vs industry average of 1.04 4. Tesla Motors, Inc. ( TSLA, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electric vehicles and advanced electric vehicle powertrain components. Market cap at $28.19B, most recent closing price at $227.79. Beta: 2.44 vs. Industry Average of 1.04 (List compiled by Robbie Citrino. Monthly returns sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other sourced from Finviz.) Kapitall Wire is a division of New Kapitall Holdings, LLC. Kapitall Generation, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of New Kapitall Holdings, LLC. Kapitall Wire offers free investing ideas, intended for educational information purposes only. It should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities, or any other product or service provided by New Kapitall Holdings, LLC, and its affiliate companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV