USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAT), (“USAT”), a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for small-ticket, self-serve retailing industries, today announced commercial availability of ePort Online, another new capability added to USAT’s comprehensive ePort Connect® service. ePort Online gives customers a convenient way to accept credit/debit payments for goods and services online, from any computer or mobile device, and to retain secure, encrypted customer account information for scheduled and subscription payment.
ePort Online was designed to alleviate some of the time and effort USAT customers spend processing and following up on payment for invoiced services such as delivery services, equipment sales, catering services and more.
Through ePort Online, customers will have the ability to:
- Improve account receivable collections by allowing their consumers to submit payment for orders immediately through an online payment portal;
- Reduce invoicing processing time; and
- More efficiently manage their accounts through “one-stop” access to online payment activity as well as their other credit/debit transaction activity supported through ePort Connect.
- Coming soon: the ability to set up recurring online payments in a simple and secure ePort Online payment environment.
“ePort Online is another element of our new Integrated Payment Services model that is designed to extend the benefits our customers are experiencing with ePort Connect to other areas of their business,” said Mike Lawlor, USAT’s senior vice president of sales and business development.“Very simply, as our customers' businesses expand, we've made it easy for them to expand with us,” added Lawlor. “Integrated Payment Services already includes payment services for micro markets and mobile applications, and now, with ePort Online, our customers can add online payment processing to the list of services supported by USAT.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV