NEW YORK (TheGoldAndOilGuy.com) -- Research proves that undervalued equity markets achieve higher future returns over longer-term investment horizons.
Studies show that investing in markets that have just been through a bear market and their valuations are low is one of the best ways to grow your investment capital.
In 2012 Ireland was one of the countries with lowest PE ratio and a couple years later and 100% rise in the iShares MSCI Ireland Capped ETF (EIRL). It is now the second most overvalued country.
Every year there are several markets that are bottoming and starting a new bull market. The key is finding them and being prepared to lock up some of your investment capital in these longer term investments.I believe the best way to be successful as an investor is to actively manage your portfolio. When I say actively manage it, I mean, you should be rotating your money out of underperforming stocks, sectors, commodities and index positions and moving that money to fresh investments which more room to rise. In a week or so I will be doing a detailed report on how many positions a portfolio of various sizes should be holding. You will be surprised with what this report is going to tell you. In short, the less the trades you make and the fewer positions you hold in your portfolio can make a dramatic impact on your portfolio volatility, time commitment, stress levels and performance. Diversification between a small selection of investments and strategies is vital. This is not rocket science, anyone can do it and I will show you how. Anyway, let's get back to undervalued markets... You have to invest in markets and sectors that have just gone through a bear market. By doing so you can look forward to years of upside growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV