NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Helmerich & Payne (HP) was downgraded at FBR Capital Markets to market perform from outperform. Valuation call, based on a $120 price target, FBR Capital Markets said.
Laredo Petroleum (LPI) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Noble (NE) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.SunPower (SPWR) was downgraded at Brean Capital to hold from buy. Valuation call, as the stock is trading with a price-to-earnings ratio of 21, based on 2015 earnings estimates, Brean said.
WATCH: More market update videos on TheStreet TV | More videos from Ruben Ramirez Editor's note: To see analysts' stock comments and changes to price targets and earnings estimates, go to "Street Notes" which is available only to Real Money subscribers. To find out how to become a subscriber, please click here. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. Here's What We Think We Know About the Next iPhone The Truth About Rental Cars and Insurance
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV