IRVING, Texas, June 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BT today announced a major upgrade to its BT Assure Threat Monitoring service, making it simpler for organizations and security analysts to identify and protect against security threats.
BT Assure Threat Monitoring collects and analyses huge amounts of data and its newest upgrade will now display it for users on a customizable screen. By immediately seeing potential issues, security professionals can better identify, react and respond to security risks.
The upgrade will be available to existing BT Assure Threat Monitoring customers at no additional cost and is standard for new BT Assure Threat Monitoring customers.
Mark Hughes, President BT Security, said: "Helping our customers to improve their security plans by giving them access to real-time threat information is critical. Organizations are facing a growing number of live, complex and diverse security issues.""These new enhancements greatly improve both customer and security analyst control and monitoring capabilities by bringing together critical information in one place. This will allow them to focus more of their efforts and creativity on delivering better business outcomes throughout the organization." The service's redesigned interface helps users to more accurately assess security concerns that have often prevented organizations from adopting evolving technologies, such as cloud computing and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) solutions. Additional capabilities with the service include:
- A new built-in rule creation feature which allows users to customize the views and threats they see quickly in order to adapt and react.
- An integrated ticketing system, providing device/network management, communications and troubleshooting of event-driven incidents by both customers and BT Security Operations Centre analysts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV