Conn’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:CONN), a specialty retailer of furniture, mattresses, home appliances, consumer electronics and provider of consumer credit, today announced that, subject to market conditions, it intends to offer $250 million in aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2022 for sale to eligible purchasers in a private offering (the “Notes Offering”).
Conn’s, Inc. intends to use the net proceeds from the Notes Offering to repay a portion of the current borrowings under its asset-based revolving credit facility.
The notes have not been registered under the Securities Act or the securities laws of any other jurisdiction and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements of the Securities Act or the securities laws of any other jurisdiction. Accordingly, the notes are expected to be eligible for resale in the United States only to qualified institutional buyers and outside the United States to non-U.S. persons in compliance with Regulation S. This announcement shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of these securities nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV