4 Lifestyle Apps for the Rich and Famous
Are you a wealthy professional who sometimes wishes you could have a hairstylist or makeup artist pop by to help you prep for the day or a big event? If you're not a celebrity with a team of on-call stylists, Beautiq may be for you.
Launched in early June, the app brings elite hair or makeup professionals to your front door, hotel or office within an hour. It's Uber for the beauty world.
de Palma's Watch Enthusiast provides a comprehensive guide to mechanical watches that have been analyzed, rated, commented upon (pros and cons) and presented with color pictures, videos, prices and main technical data. The cost of the app is $18.99 for the first year and $9.99 for each year after that. Users get access to information and reviews updated daily by de Palma and two staffers. The app provides critiques for more than 3,800 watches, representing about 140 different brands. Rolex, Breitling, Cartier, Chopard, Franck Muller -- they're all there. Watches on the site range in price from $800 to $3 million. The Watch Enthusiast has developed a substantial following, with 166,000 users in 129 countries, adding about 3,000 clients each month. "When things get complex and sophisticated, you need an independent adviser, especially with so much money at stake," de Palma says.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV